MAIN Glucosamine Chondroitin
Glucosamine and Chondroitin
Joint pain is one of the most common ailments in our society. Whether it’s from arthritis, osteoporosis, wear and tear of the joint, chronic overuse, or any other reason, joint pain can be debilitating and negatively impact your quality of life.
Fortunately, there are supplements that can help to somewhat alleviate this discomfort at the joints: glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Glucosamine is a compound that naturally occurs in the cartilage of the joints.
- It makes movement comfortable and pain-free by serving as a shock-absorbent and lubricant.
- Glucosamine plays a key role in the synthesis of certain proteins and fats that are important for cartilage and is critical for the construction of the joints, ligaments, and tendons, as well as the formation of fluids that lubricate the joints.
- Glucosamine is also anti-inflammatory, which is important for alleviating joint discomfort.
- Glucosamine supplement can boost the amount of cartilage and fluid at the joints, which reduces the odds of the joint breaking down and inevitably causing pain.
Chondroitin comes from the natural cartilage of the body, as well as certain types of animals in the skin, tissues, and bones. It’s a vital component of cartilage and helps joints withstand pressure.
Taking a glucosamine chondroitin supplement can help to stimulate this production of new cartilage and lower inflammation.
Of course, SUPPLEMENTS are called "SUPPLEMENTS" for a reason. They are not called "REPLACEMENTS". The most effective way to reduce inflammation is by removing inflammatory foods from your diet. For a complete customized 16-week anti-inflammatory meal plan see: www.Main-Meals.com
[Information here has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.]